Friday, July 4, 2008

I am bored! let me start with a complaint..

I have a huge headache! it's been bothering me for the whole day!

pfft..oh well! nvm..

random pics first..

here goes..

Photobucket
running away from home..

Photobucket
n er..oh well..aha..just let it speak for itself alright..making munkey faces at 6am..tsk tsk..

Photobucket
last Sun I tink..no more reservist! I am happy yay!

met up with SY n Jazzy yesterday!

we were supposed to meet at 1.30 but we kept changing the time! became 2..n eventually 2.30 n since I was already done by 12.30 I had lotsa time to er..hee..*sheepish look..here's the reason I was late..whoops..a bit only la! =P

Photobucket
see! my eyeliner thingie is healed now! just tat it's not as black as I would have liked it to be..but nvm it's still good! saves me the trouble..dunnit to draw eyeliner anymore! just roxxxx..

we met at Bugis..I told them to keep talking so tat I would be distracted n I wouldn't shop..HEY IT WORKS! I didn't buy anything yo..WHOOO! how amazing..n I said smth like.."if I was here with WJ it wouldn't be lidat..I'd buy n she'll buy MORE.." WHEEEEE! can't wait to see u on Tues my bff! love!

Photobucket
at a neoprint machine taking pics with Jas' cam..O.o

at 4+ we started feeling hungry..or was it just me? I tink it was Jas n I..SY took tis squashed up looking piece of bread with strawberry jam n said it was her breakfast which she forgot to eat..ohmygod..I just gave tat =/ face n she actually ate it! we took the train down to Simei..Hans River Table bbq at Eastpoint! er..the last time I ate there was years ago..Kenny n I used to go there quite often..it's like Seoul Garden! but in my opinion..it's even better cos there's not so many ppl n the variety of food is wayyyyyyyyy more..

Jas n I ate n ate..all kinds of chicken..charsiew chicken..satay chicken..tom yum chicken..black pepper chicken..szechuan chicken..chicken bulgogi eat eat eat..while SY ate a few..itty bitty pieces of beef n lamb n declared she was full..in less than 20 mins..I tell uuuuu tat girl omgggggg..Jas n I were like......not even 10%..cos of the cooking n waiting time..so she just watched us eat..sooo nice the food la! I feel hungry tinking abt it..but of cos..the miss who can rival my sweet tooth had space for ice-cream..kuakua..

we went to Pet Safari after tat n oohed & ahhed at the lil animals! the bunny was so cute! but of cos..Muffin is da best alrights!!! =D n the hammies too..totally awwwwww..n there was tis super cute looking Shih Tzu puppy who looked as if it was deep in thought..all squashed up looking face n all with a grumpy look..aiyooooo..such love..n my fave CORGIIIIII! I want a Corgi!!! actually I want many dogs so NVM change topic!

they came over to my place to look at my ball of fur..we er..played tag..haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket
I like tis picture! look at us peering at each other! haha!

ok! blog again another time! whee! byebye..

No comments:

Post a Comment