Tuesday, March 13, 2012

as I keep saying, I've been too busy to blog, but these days, I keep thinking that I would like to continue blogging so I can pen down my thoughts (: but too lazy to edit pics hehe


us on the ferris wheel in Taiwan during our latest getaway!

Yuling & I having our first meal in Taiwan! it's some risotto cafe with their golden retriever mascot, food was simply awesome

we went to watch "Wo Cai" ehhe, I was super excited. I love Jacky Wu! Patty Hou is so pretty, love her hair

anyway I loved the food it Taiwan! S$10 can buy lots of awesome food for 2! I had mee sua everyday, minus the ingredients -_- cos I don't eat pig intestines and oysters. I loved the bubble tea too! drank it every single day, and so cheap! about a dollar, not like singapore. I love Gong Cha but it's so expensive!

the weather was sooooooo cold! I bought boots there, for the very first time! for 500 yuan? so cheap! I wore many many layers everyday, top, jacket, coat, two pairs of leggings, socks, boots, scarf, gloves. plus I turned off the aircon in the room but I was still freezing! and it rained everyday I almost died.

However the good thing was makeup stays on all day!

think everything there was cheap, I restocked on my skinfood products cos they're half the price there. I loved the nightmarkets so awesomeeeezzz! went to one every night and spent hours walking and walking. Girls paradise! I definitely want to go back there again.

oooooooh I fell in love with their Sunny Pie too..I bought a few boxes back and I'm obsessed with the damn thing. I've been eating one every night before sleep. zzzz explains the weight gain but I simply can't stop. My arms are so fat now! Die. I went around looking for shops selling them in Singapore but it just doesn't taste as good. Boo.

me on the flight back. with & without my $4 hello kitty specs that I've seen people wearing. Haha! I don't dare to wear it out actually. it's so cute but annoying.

us!

anyway look! this was what was waiting for me when I got back to Singapore. hehe..my fave person gave it to me. but he didn't kneel haha so I was a bit skeptical. kept asking him "what is this for?" so happy, I cried lor! stupid. no wonder he's been acting mysterious lately. seems like he did quite a lot of research before buying.

(:(:(:


anyway rabbit pics next. (:

me & my giant baby rabbit, he's so fat these days, cute isn't he? love him to bits, he just celebrated his 5th birthday, I know lol -_- right? but anyway as his present I sent him for grooming for $50 at Marine Pet Image. I love his haircut but I think he hated it, he gave me a black face for the entire day!

don't u think he looks freaking angry?? I know he no longer looks like a lion-head lop -_- whaha he looks totally like a holland lop.

still damn pissed. he just got home and was still probably thinking wtf and we still picked him up to take pics.

that's him before his cut.

last pic of me and my darling boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment