Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just came back a while ago from watching Wrath of the Titans! Watched it at Imax. Mad awesome! I was jumping around in my seat and blinking cos the falling fiery boulders were like right in front of my face.

Had an early dinner at Soup Spoon where I ate until I was stuffed. However, being a female, there's always another compartment for dessert.

Went back again to the Mei Hong Yuan (is that how it's spelt?) at Ion's basement cos I couldn't stop thinking about it since I tried it last week. Had the Mango and Strawberry Snow Ice. WAHHHH..I love it, shall go and have it as often as I can!

Bought a pair of Fitflops for myself, supposed to be a present for bf's mom but after trying sizes for about an hour, I just couldn't help getting for myself too! Hehe.

Muffin's going to the vet tmr :( poor fellow, has eye problems like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment