Thursday, April 12, 2012


Nice? I took this pic at Botanic Gardens bout 2 weeks ago I think, it's my favourite pic of all! Looks so nice and dreamy to me.


Swans looking like paddle boats!





My drawing is seriously very ugly, but I already tried my best. Haha. In case you didn't know, I was attempting to draw a Pikachu. I'm bored of this game already, my drawings really suck.


My half eaten donut whaha. I love donuts man. Whoo!


I've been home for two hours, it's rare that I have time to spare, few days after work I have tuition, by the time I get back, have dinner, shower, it's time for bed again. So sian. Today I don't have tuition, yet after showering and all, upload a few photos, check email. It's almost 10 already. Where does the time go!! Aiyee, so no life.

Anyway I got home last Tuesday to see that bunnyboy had some bleeding round his eye area. I almost died of shock but the vet wasn't open at that hour. Took urgent time off next day to go to the vet. He had to undergo some procedure where he needed to be sedated :( felt so sad when the vet told me he's a bit old and he's starting to get early cataract due to aging. SO SAD. He's only been with me for 5 years, why can't he live till 50???? I love him so much, just like my own kid. It's too short! But ah well, what to do? Had to leave him at the vet as they could only carry out his procedure in the afternoon. Left him there and went back to work. Was so worried when I went back to work, around 4 they called and said he was awake. HURRAY!! He still has to go back for a review 2 weeks later and he's on medication, antibiotics and such. So hard to feed a rabbit medicine haha. I spent $300+ on him. Sigh, just want him to be well!


These few days I've been quite upset whenever I think he has to leave me, just trying to spend more time with him lately, hug him etc.


MUFFIN!!! I'm so crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment