Saturday, January 5, 2008

ahhhhh..I wanna buy an organiser! I shall go Taka n look around! yay I love buying organisers..they're so pretty!

I had some alone time yesterday n today walking around..tsk tsk..very bad idea..I spend A LOT in a matter of mins..pfftttttt! n it's only the 4th..help me!

Muhaimin Ali is sheer brills..I msged him at 9.05 called him at 9.45 n again n again at 10.15 cos he was neede at the National Lib today to sign his attendance..i eventually gave up n went to my gramps place..

at 12.."oh crap! I just woke up!"

kua kua kua~

I had fun at my gramps house! I was there real early..had a great lunch whipped up by her..boy I love her cooking! after tat I was playing DS on her bed when she came in n started talking..I felt real guilty cos I haven't visited her in quite a bit..so I turned the thingamajig off n started yakking as well..ahaha..she is so fun..we talked for HOURS..n she was showing me pictures which she just took recently n she was so hyped up about it..my gramps is so cute! the feeling of contentment which I felt just sitting there together with her..wah..sometimes I wish time would stop n we could just stay forever tat way =/ I dun wanna grow up! I love my gramps! n I know she loves me too WHEE!

=D I know Muffin is v happy today! yay so I'm happy too..ok madness

I weighed myself today I'm LESS THAN 40 KG OH NO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment