Thursday, January 3, 2008

why are Singaporeans so selfish???????? play game also wanna be selfish..so terrible ah kids nowadays..

I was playing Maplestory just now..

the moment I appeared on tis map..

"CHANGE CHANNEL"

ok fine. tat map was crowded. I change. understandable.

finally there was tis channel with ONE PERSON only.

"CHANGE CHANNEL"

wah I'm so sick of it.

me: what for?
me: this map is so big..change channel for?
selfish twit: I here first
me: take one side each? it's big enough..
selfish twit: I here first whole map mine
me: do u tink there are tat many channels for ONE person per channel?
me: Maple has 50 MILLION users but only 15 CHANNELS
me: it's an MMORPG..MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER..
selfish twit: I HERE FIRST
me: so?
selfish twit: nvm
selfish twit: I folloe u

retard attempts to annoy me by following me around the map..fails..n starts using vulgarities..

selfish twit: haiz female bitch
me: yawn


-_- LAME!

__________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment