Saturday, January 26, 2008

I just finished changing my bedsheets..took me an hour! so tiring =( my first time changing them by myself..I have gained a whole new level of respect for chambermaids..

I have a quilt now! so excited..aha..ok tt was a bit crazy..

I need a new bolster! n a bolster cover! I wanna go Ikeaaaaaaaaaa! =D

n I'm super sick of my room..I wanna spruce it up! dunno how to go about doing it when I have no budget..boo..it's so..dull..I like bright n colourful rooms! makes me feel v happy..but the downside is I won't feel like sleeping..I dun like my furniture! how? maybe next month I'll buy a new chair..new lamps the following month n so on..dun like dun like dun like..

but I wanna save up to buy a desktop lei..$1000..wonder how long tt'll take me..sob..maybe until 2012 also dun have..

I went out with Sam n Nurul today! everywhere was super crowded..no idea why..even the buses opposite my house were crammed like sardines..

met Nurul first to take the train tog..tsk tsk.."I'm right opposite the MRT station.." her classic sentence when I called to ask where she was..NONSENSE LORH..she was NOT right opposite the station..hee..still slowly sashaying while hanging on to her hair lorh..Sam smack her!

met Sam in town..Nurul disappeared to Far East to do her eyebrows..well tat was all she was supposed to do but she sinned n ended up with 2 dresses n yet another bracelet..

Sam n I went to make our tummies happy! she's so fussy ok! =P hard to decide wad to eat..she doesn't like Thai food! doesn't like Dim Sum omg how can! I suddenly felt like eating steamboat at one point..haha..I tink she was a bit shocked.."HUH! U WANNA EAT STEAMBOAT???" n Seoul Garden's outta the question cos she only eats sausages there..so we decided on Breeks..omg the last time I ate there was ages ago..soooooo yummy! we shared Waffle Fries with cheese..I love! n she had Dory Fish with some mushroom sauce while I had mine with lime chilli..mine looked so much nicer lorh! hers looked like me..PALE -_- kua kua..I WANNA GO BREEKS AGAIN! SOMEONE GO WITH ME! CAROUSEL TOOOOOOOOOOOO! gawd I'm turning into a pig..

went in search for our stuff after tat..I bought smth supercute! at least I tink it is..I'll post a pic up next time! wheeee..went to the Isetan supermarket at Lido so Sam could buy ingredients for her Jacky hubbie..HAHAHAHAHA =P she's planning to give him a bento box for his birthday! HER BENTO BOX ITSELF COST 30 USD..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the ingredients.......weighed a ton..ok not exactly..but the Jap rice itself weighed 2.5 kg -_- both of us were lugging HUGE bags around town..it was 3/4 my size..serious! wakaka..we were dead tired after tat..

finally met up with the lost sheep Nurul after tat n we wandered around a lil..n I bought yet another dress..I know I know! shoot me already..WJ I'm still waiting for u anyway! tat girl went to meet Az after a while..Sam n I couldn't walk anymore..so we had dinner!!!!! wanted to try the Korean food thingie..BUT SO EX! had Ramen Ten instead =D hee..I like I like!

I had a fun day! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE..

Sam let's go get the wallet we saw! me like it much!

I'm hungry now..I guess my appetite's back..YAY!

time for bed..TAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment