Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm feeling HIGHLY stressed up..

so many problems..how to settle?

my mom's really angry with my dad for not getting a job..

I tried talking my dad about it a few mins ago..he's still so being bloody stubborn..

I said..just do anything..some income is better than nothing at all..he insists he doesn't want to waste his "youth n opportunities"..EH HELLO WAKE UP LEI..56 year old already..WAD YOUTH???? was telling him to stop his nonsense..he has a family to feed lei..den he still had the cheek to tell me..sometimes it depends on luck..I was like..LUCK YOUR HEAD LA..dun wanna work den depend on luck to drop a winning lottery ticket from the sky is it?

n when I told him tat they're not evn paying for my school fees..he went.."NO CHOICE MA"..WAH! tis kinda thing also can come out of his mouth..I got so angry with him after hearing tat la..he still said..MANY PPL ALSO LIDAT MA..ur uncle's family also..he's been out of a job for a while..

YA..but they used to be RICH lei..SO PISSED SO PISSED my dad doesn't know how to think!

I'm so sad I feel like screaming n crying at the same time la..my appetite is waning blah blah..so SICKENING..WHY CAN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND?

mom tells me her problems..dad tells me..even my brother's stuff I gotta settle..I can't take all tis anymore..den who am I gonna tell? nobody spares a thought for me la..I'm gonna have a MELTDOWN soon la..

CAN YOU ALL JUST STOP STRESSING ME OUT NOT..freaking ACT YOUR AGE..use ur brains n THINK n SPARE A THOUGHT FOR OTHER PPL LA..I'm so TIRED..I wish I were alone on some island..STOP ALL YOUR NONSENSE CAN OR NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment