Thursday, January 29, 2009

COSTUME CHANGE, LOL

first things first, this is just a random post haha.
my entry title will only make sense to the person who pulled the stunt, nonsensical =P

i'm so tired!
but i feel very inspired i feel like doing work.
weird.
but i mean, when i have ideas i don't feel like sleeping because i will forget everything

i got royally lost in nus today.
really one tourist. seriously you can sell tickets to watch me getting lost in action.
tsk!
i was with jazzy and her tubee -_- lol.
she has really great friends. they helped her a lot!

didn't charge my phone today so my batt died on me.
what am i doing man.
so sorry haha. i know some of you (mostly one, maybe two haha) thought i went missing.

cny was great. catching up with my cousins i mean.
they're really wonderful to be with.
we played wii. starwars and boxing.
absolutely unglamorous, haha.
i have some dumb videos actually.
we were all squashed in a tiny room playing on a teeny teevee set.
i kept moving nearer and nearer to the set as i played.
no wonder they needed to include the wrist strap in case people get too carried away and toss the controller at the screen.

my cousin iris revamped her room.
beautiful.
i loved it so much.
has a very laid back and resort feel to it.
my gosh. i can't wait till i can have a room like that!
i wanna decorate my room prettily too!
but no money and it's too much trouble to redecorate my room now.
next time =(
i took some pictures of it but she doesn't want me to post them.
maybe one?

oh i had strawberry fling mudpie today.
yippy. so yummy i love it.

indifference.
a handy tool i guess, one which i've yet to master.
sigh.
emo moments again?
must be the time of the month soon.
i guess it's better not to think too much!

oh yes, relink me if you have time!

nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment