Wednesday, January 7, 2009

whoopeedoo!

let's see..I went to the zoo last week! so happy..haven't been to the zoo for years! I was super excited..the ticket queue was so long..we waited 40 mins? I hopped up n down while my bf just looked stoic..like resigned to fate kind of thing lol..but I had fun! I loveeeee to look at penguins! the way the waddle around v cute..too bad no bunnies..but nvm I have my bunny at home!

n wad else did I do..I'm sure I threw a few tantrums last week -_- my poor bf was v nice about it..we watched Yes Man! I actually liked it..thought it was funny..I liked the red bull part..

fri I went out with Jas..Jannah n SY! haven't seen nana for a v v v long time! missed her..but v sorry..she witnessed sy n I go mad at cotton on..bras for $10! how to resist! but I wasn't as bad as sy..HEE..I actually put some back..n I didn't spend much! sy had the most damage.. =P I know wad occupation suits me already..heh heh..Jas had presents for me! yippee..thankyou! bf came to fetch me after tat..we went haji lane for shisha! tis round's shisha was nicer than the rest! smelled really good..peach! $15 only..ok right?

the rest of my time was spent with my nose in a book..the twilight series! I couldn't find eclipse in stores..told me to wait till end of Jan! would have gone mad by then..bugged my bf to find it for me..he managed to find me the pdf file!

him: do u love me?
me: yes..
him: how much?
me: a lot.."
him: then u're gonna love me more..

TWILIGHT! wheeeeee..I'm halfway through Breaking Dawn now..I think it's a wee bit gross!

met Mabel & WJ today! wheeeeee..Mabs gave us chocs.. (: ate at NYDC! penne pasta..nice! but a bit too cheesey......had their new mudpie! strawberry fling mudpie! I WANT IT AGAIN! it's real nice..it's the stuff my dreams are made of =P

oh no! I FINALLY went to an eye doctor yesterday..after putting up with YEARS of redness every month n living on eyedrops..n my eyes were actually yellowish..YUCK! n they'd smart n everything..so yes! at long last..the doc said it's due to my hay fever..eczema n hypersensitivity..not suitable for contacts..cos it cuts off oxygen supply to the eyes..so he suggested..LASIK! n since I can't wait anymore..I'm like half blind..I couldn't see Jannah even when she was 2 metres away from me -_- my treatment is scheduled for next tues! I'm actually quite scared..dunno if I'd chicken out..so I've been wearing specs these few weeks..UGLY..!

k la I better stop typing I think I'm sort of yammering on n on..

Photobucket
vain as I always am la..indulge me ok! now I'm wearing specs lei!


Photobucket

these 2 dresses which I bought from scarletroom! I haven't worn them..to think I bought them for xmas! ok..so dear friends..felicia DOES NOT need clothes..don't let her buy any!

Photobucket
cute baby! he tosses his toy mice around when he feels like it..

Photobucket
yoohoo!

Photobucket
more interesting than gf! naughty!

=P

No comments:

Post a Comment