Thursday, January 8, 2009

Photobucket
mudpie which I'm simply craving for right now..eeeeek! n the chocs which Mabs gave me..simply awesome! I ate them in the middle of the night..my tummy felt nice n warm..hehe..

went to the eye clinic yest to pick up my admission letter..n since I didn't wanna go home n go out again I made my way to Jas' house..SY was already there..they were taking pics for their blogshop..I like their present collection! managed to pick up 2 items for myself -_- satin material! I just can't resist..plus florals..hehe..but nvm..take it that I'm supporting my frens! really hungry after that..we headed to Bugis! hajilane hee..we were there at 6.30..sat there till 10..eating n playing cards..super fun..we had apple flavoured shisha too!

lemme show u the pics..they're a scream..the food was really yummy..we shared kebab..sausages in different flavours..char siew..black pepper..otah? n cheese I think..n the cheese fries are outta this world (:

Photobucket
in random order..I got lazy..

n the craziness starts here..shishaaaaaaaaaa

Photobucket
like whoaaa..whoaaaaaaaa whoaaaaaaaa..they're gonna kill me..

Photobucket
daidee!

Photobucket
Indie poker..super funny..I almost died laughing..trying very hard to sabotage one another..the staff there tried to help us too..hide behind pillars n give signals..whaha..

Photobucket
-_- Jasmine is trying to use her eyes to descibe SY's card..n she's really good at it..all the funny expressions..I dunno how to make funny faces..so......I'm outta the pic! heh..

had LOADS of fun yesterday! after that we headed off for Ah Chew..DESSERT! yummy! had my fave mango sago n headed home with a bellyful..

HEE..

No comments:

Post a Comment