Friday, January 23, 2009

I was bored..so I went to read up on bunny behaviour a bit..

- Turns back on you - you have been dismissed (LOL)
- Flopped with both back legs out side together - relaxed (tsk. my bunny has to be VERY relaxed in that case)
- Flat as possible on tummy with ears laid down in relaxed way - wants to be petted (funny! Muffin keeps flattening himself on the ground)
- Pokes you with nose - marking or accepting you (aha my nosy rabbit keeps pushing his nose against me)
- Jumping and twisting in the air THE BINKY DANCE - happy rabbit (my bunny dances day in day out rain or shine)
- Racing wildly around the room - in the absence of any fear stimulus this is a happy bunny (I have one delighted bunny in my house. no idea what he is so happy about but he races around like a mini F1 car)
- Stands up on hind legs (called telescoping) - checking things out (Muffin keeps doing that! very cute! he loses his balance sometimes and lands on his backside!)



yesterday was spent as Jazzy's house! I was supposed to be there by 3..but no surprises..I totally miscalculated and ended up leaving my house at 3.. -_- n there's no direct route to her house..so I took a train all the way to Bishan..I felt as worn out as a door mat..but thankfully she came to help me carry my stuff at the mrt station! (: thanks jas!

spent a couple of hours doing her blogshop stuff..change n change..n we yakked n yakked all the way..no wonder they say girls speak more than 10,000 words each day..I think on some days I hate 20 to 30k easily..HAHA..

thought the last train was at 11.45 but I got lucky when I arrived at the station the last train was approaching in 2 mins..wonder where all the time went..just flew by!

bf called me around 3+ n we talkedddddddd allllllllll the way to 5+..it's been a while since we had such long conversations..nice and soothing and meaningful (: so despite whatever past arguments we might have had..we get along very well..in fact we don't really argue much honestly..and he has a way of making me see things in different perspectives..even for the smallest things..






are you my one in a million?
I'd happily say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment