Monday, May 5, 2008

Friday! I met SY n Jasmine! =D very fun to go out with them! I met SY at Bishan first..n we went to Bugis! she wanted to go Sunshine Plaza to get a birthday present! I said it was at Dhoby Gaut..but she said Bugis! turns out it was in between..so we walked in the hot sun..SO HOT the weather nowadays! I wanted to go Sim Lim after tat..so she went with me! I wanna build a desktop! so we went to check the prices! pfft..it's not a place for 2 girls..I tink some guys tried to be funny with us..cos when I asked them a question..I couldn't get a straight answer..like..trying to joke n stuff -_-

Bugis street! I bought a floral tube top for $24.90 while SY bought a white top for $10! tat's all we bought..n oh..some guy STALKED us at Bugis street! he was in working attire n bespectacled..he stood so close to us we thought he was the shop keeper..but after a while we noticed wherever we went he was right there! I told SY n she noticed it too! so we quickly ran off! scary mad ppl!!!

after tat..we went to Dhoby Gaut to meet Jas who just finished her last paper!

n I dragged them to JustAcia for dinner becos I love their food..very nice! n they aren't stingy with their servings! we ate until we were bursting..Jas had teriyaki chicken while SY n I had herbal chicken soup..yummy!

Photobucket
SY n I didn't finish our rice..in fact SY BARELY touched hers..the price of rice went up u know Jess? =P while the empty bowl opposite..belongs to Jasmine..HAHA!

we went to watch Doomsday after tat..great show! super gory though..we were gasping n grabbing our seats..too bloody! halfway throughout the show we all said we're nv gonna get piercings anymore..

we decided to slack after tat! n I suddenly wanted to have popcorn..which is amazing becos I nv liked popcorn..n it was also AFTER our movie..haha..madness..so again I dragged them to Cathay where I had my caramel popcorn..YUMS!

Photobucket
happy trio!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I dunno how Jas makes tat face..lol!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jas looks VERY YOUNG! I look like old maid next to her..look at her leg! haha wad u doing hur Jas! =P

n oh tat day was exactly 1 year after we met! happy anniversary to us! HEHE! n Jannah n Poca! wheeeeeeeee! lovely ppl..I love them! they blogged abt it..n SY ur entry made me cry! haha..OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment