Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I really have no idea how I survived my attachment last time..

school has started n waking up at 7 is just draining all my life force away -_- haha dramatic I know but really la! when my alarm rings I just give a long suffering sigh..

lessons are so dry.......I have to force myself to pay attention..like really really..it's on stuff like industrialization..urbanization..assasinations of presidents..expansions..social philosophies..Imperialism..etc etc..SO BORING RIGHT! sounds like Greek to me lei! n the textbook is so................CHEEM! a whole string of bombastic words strung together to form a sentence! I mean hard words are fine..but not when every single word of a sentence has 4 syllables or smth..VOMIT..BLOOD!

bleah! ok random complaints done..

oh..nurul told me the lamest thing a few days ago..

u know wad..she actually FAINTED when she just had her ears pierced recently..n when she woke up the person was peering over her n rubbing oil for her..n the security guard was next to her as well wondering whether or not to call an ambulance..OMG HAHA! wad nonsense right! I giggled non stop for a while..

I better hie off to bed now..bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment