Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm bored! n I've nothing to blog about cos I haven't been doing anything except going to school..I haven't really shopped in a while as well..

I suddenly..randomly thought of a few things I want..

- A NEW TABLE! my current table gets a poopsandwich from me! the design is SO BAD I wonder who bought it! must be my dad..it has a HUGEEEEEEEEEE cutout rectangle that's more than HALF of the table..so wad's the point of having a table anyway when I can barely place anything on it! !!!! ahhhh..

- PSP..ok la..I know I dun really need it..but..aha

- charm bracelet! Tiffany n co would be nice..ahaha..WISHFUL THINKING right I also know..not tat I even wear much jewellery..most of the times I just buy n wear it once n nv wear it again cos I dun like the feeling of too many things hanging around..okok..perish tis thought..must be mad..

- CAKES N ICE-CREAM..dessert buffet? tis sounds like the most practical out of my random wishlist ah..oh my..such a sweet tooth..

I tink I should get started on my assignments..but I ate some flu medicine just now n it's making me high I tink.. O_o feel like I just had alcohol..

explains tis dingdong post! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment