Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been missing for so long! n for a very legitimate reason..

I was DEAD DEPRESSED the whole of last week becos....

I got irritated n decided to remove my blackheads n whiteheads..WAH SO GROSS CAN..I hate those things..so I used all my strength n pressed n pressed until..my skin became red n there was blood! pfft..omgggggggggggg I was so sad after tat cos I resembled some kind of poisonous fungi..I actually went out with a plaster on my face to cover the marks la!!

n my very nice frens ar..consoled me with..

Nurul & Monica: "eh just a bit funny la..but..look like Nelly..u know..he always has plaster on his face..

-___________-!!

wah!

but ok..it's healing now..been a week already..today was the first day I stepped out of the house without a plaster lei! HAPPY U KNOW!

n I've been so caught up in games! I'm so bored I wanna go shopping!!

went to the library today to d some research..my essay is on the relationship between labor unions and economic growth..HORRIBLE I tell u..during my research I saw books on economics with equations tat resembled rocket science n probably will nv figure out even in a few lifetimes..HOW NOW? n I got hungry after tat n insisted tat I needed food on the spot..Nurul brought me to some dunno wad street n I had super nice fish soup..whoooooo! I was too full to eat Ah Chew after tat..boo..met my bf for dinner! yummy Iskander chicken wadever tat is..so nice! but my stomach always feels a lil funny after eating tat..no idea why..

whee!

I feel very happy today!
I love Muffin! everyday I look at him n I tink he's so cuteeeeeeeeeee! but he was naughty just now! he jumped in his own pee n he FLICKED HIS PAWS so I also kena! eeek!
I miss SAMMMMMMMMMM! I haven't seen u for so long!
I miss Lee Ling!!! I haven't seen u in even longer!
I miss WJJJJJJJJJJJJ..n Emo n Mabel!
I miss Jazzy..Oscar..Nana..Poca!
n of cos my list goes on la..
aiyo sounds crazed..
=D games n more games!
paint sux!


No comments:

Post a Comment