Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Saturday was spent with curly hair!

we met quite early..haha..for us..around 1+ 2!

we went to Bugis! my new favourite place!

curly hair wanted to go to Haji Lane cos there was a new shop..but thanks to her sheer brilliance..she could only echo tat the shop was at Haji Lane =P I was like.."where???" walao..nv even take down the address somemore..I LED HER THERE LEI! how surprising we didn't get lost..one lost sheep leading another lost sheep haha! the weather was HORRIBLE..I had a headache from all the sun..

Photobucket
whee! my beloved gf =D

Photobucket
lol..wad a secretive smile..why smile lidat hur WJ?

Photobucket
quaint looking place..but just too hot to explore!

Photobucket
lol..when I saw tis sign I happily said tat it was made for WJ =P too bad hehe! u gotta tink faster!

we quickly left after tat in search of an aircon!

Photobucket
trigger happy!

Photobucket
colourful meets monochrome! she insisted I take a pic of her there..haha..

shopped at Bugis street..it was horrible..I bought a spaghetti strap..a dress..perfume..n 3 pairs of slippers..kua kua..all the caterpillars in the making..

wah..I shopped very quickly..I like? just buy..FOR WJ AH..WAHHHHHHH..she considered n considered..n told every shopkeeper.."I tink I'll come back later" n she really did! so we actually walked round n round many times..revisiting the shops so she could get her stuff..AIYO WJ! why dun u just get it the first time! so much easier!

we walked until it was 9 I tink..super hungry after tat..went to have Thai food! I wanted to eat Mango sticky rice..kena scolding.."TAT'S DESSERT FEL!" bleah..who says we can't have desserts for main course huh?

Photobucket
oops..tat's all my buys..squeezed it into 2 bags to make it look better =P

Photobucket
WJ says..caught in the act..haha!

Photobucket
see..doesn't look tat bad right? whaha..

Photobucket
hers isn't any better..

Photobucket
whoa~~~

AH CHEW after tat..I love love love love the mango sago lorh..we managed to get a seat right inside! I was so happy..we sat there n yakked away..

Photobucket
she had HOT Almond paste..which actually I like very much..but..the weather is just too hot for tat!

Photobucket
I had Mango Sago! with ice-cream tis time! I'm craving it now..very nice!

we went to play Bishi Bashi after tat..can't imagine..haha! we were squealing away..

had to go home after tat so as not to miss the train! if there was alternative transport I tink we would have stayed out later! time flew so quickly! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment