Thursday, October 16, 2008

hello folks! I'm back from my disappearing act..

lemme try to remember wad I did..

Mon:
woke up feeling as if I slept with my head in the fridge for the night..my nose felt totally frozen..jeepers!

had a date with Sam! I initially tot of meeting her another day cos I was feeling under the weather..didn't know she felt the same too until I just saw her blog! aha..but eventually I didn't..cos I felt better after a shower..anyway..we had fun!

we ate..yakked..shopped..n I completely bankrupt-ed myself -_-"

darn..

first we met at Somerset! cos the slippers she bought for her erm..'bbp' (HAHAHA) were too small!

she was hungry..I wasn't..but she insisted tat I eat cos she says I'm skinny..we went to Pastamania! tink I haven't eaten there for ages..she finished everything! I tink I ate half..aha..n after tat I just kept flipping my food around my plate..I have no idea why I do tat..habit? during our meal I kept tinking of shopping! I kept looking at Diva on the left..n Blossomz on the right..Sam caught me sneaking glances all over the place n told me to stop it..hahaha..

we went to Diva first! tink I liked everything! especially all those colourful hippie looking pieces! but on second thought I dun really wear colours anyway =( so I won't really use them so NO! control..

went to Blossomz n TSK TSK..gone case..I was hopping around going..I LIKE! OK BUY!

WAHHHHHHHHH..

got thirsty after tat so we decided to drink coffee! I love caramel! Sam tried to be funny..act as if we just got to know each other cos she was thirsty too but she thought it would be better if I mentioned it..kua kua..we shared a tiramisu cake! ate n drank until we were BURSTING..

I suddenly felt v sick after tat! sneezed non stop..even my eyes were red..eeeeeeeek..

ooh we took a few pics tat day! cos I realised tat Sam n I nv take pics when we go out lorh..only with WJ cos she's trigger happy! heh!

lazy to upload them one by one so I er....grabbed it from her blog..paiseh!

I LOVE SAM! =D

oh no our height difference is..........................zzzz

Photobucket

n oh..yesterday was my bff's 21st! but she kept it so low key..I'm meeting her for dinner tmr! yay! me love WJ long time (:

ooh..I have an Agnes B bag! Mr Koh came home yesterday with a huge paper bag..my advance bday present! I peered inside n EEEEEE-HA! omg so happy..it's so pretty! actually I reaaaaally wanted one cos I saw someone carrying it n I tot the stars were so pretty..den I went to describe it to him.."the star star one"..lol..dunno how he knew tat was the one I wanted lei..but he purposely didn't buy it in black! but nvm it's in bright red! n red's one of my fave colours too! whoohoo..happy happy..

wah I just went to read a bit on Agnes B..didn't know it was so exclusive! it used to be called Agnes Trouble until she married Christian Bourgois..thank goodness! I mean..Agnes T??? or Agnes Trubs???

sorry I digress..full of nonsense haha..

hehe..tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment