Saturday, October 11, 2008

sickening.

there's never any peace in my home

just totally spoils my mood

my dad went to fetch my mom from work..nothing absolutely nothing everything was fine..

my dad was eating..like 11.30 pm

suddenly my mom..

her: "sleep soon ok..gotta work early"
him: "ok"
her: "sleep soon ok.."
him: "okok"
her: "WHY U ANS ME LIKE TAT! WHEN ARE U GOING TO DIVORCE ME?!?!"

eh wtf seriously..

......................................

pissed off. I hate my home.

him: "????????????????"
her: "I'M ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION NOW. U FUCKING BLOODY IDIOT. WHEN ARE U GOING TO DIVORCE ME? I'VE BEEN ASKING FOR A VERY LONG TIME"

n I was shouting at them n telling them to shut the hell up cos I dunno wad they're fighting about also..

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I want to move out

my god. seriously. it's better to not marry than to marry the wrong person. I can't imagine having tis kind of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment