Saturday, October 18, 2008

hmm.

today was another blur day for me.

so wad's new?

haiyo..

I lugged a bag of hay to my gramps house becos fussy here does not like the brand..instead of eating it he SITS on it n blinks at me.. -_- buggerit..

n I alighted at the wrong stop..good god..

sometimes I feel like a tourist..

gramps told me to alight at Broadrick sec..I got off at Northlight..BOO!!! n cos of the circle line construction..DIVERSION!! gah!! I could see her flat opposite but I had to walk a hugeeeeeeeee round..pfft! luckily the weather was good today..gramps scolded me for being a scatterbrain..ahhaha..

I love my gramps! she had my fave black chicken soup for me! her cooking just rocks..I sat on the bed n yakked with her..watched 2 shows with her..so nice to have a gramps tat's just like a fren! she helped me sew the buttons on one of my dresses which I bought 3 months ago but haven't worn..cos I can't sew see..only can cross-stitch..n after I tried sewing A button for ONE hour..I realised tat I sewed it on the wrong side..GAH..I got so grumpy after tat..gramps sewed ALL the buttons in less than 10 mins n she started crowing away happily.."see ur grandmother good or not..less than 10 mins..u ah..TERRIBLE.."

oops?

she accompanied me to the bus stop in the evening..I went to Bugis to meet bff for dinner! we ate until we were bursting! n we STILL went to our fave dessert hangout at ah chew! for mango sago..YUMMY! loveeeeeeee it so much..oh didn't take any pics =( unbelievable ahha..

didn't go to bugis street..my wallet is very grateful..but I picked up a leather strappy bracelet thing from diva at $10 while she got a bracelet n earrings..I like studs n leather lei..wad's wrong with me ah?

wheeeeeeeeee..I realise I tink too much..I am happy when I dun tink..peace..dun tink dun tink OHMMMMMMMMMMM..

No comments:

Post a Comment