Sunday, October 19, 2008

ooooooooh!

went to Marina Square just now..haven't been there in ages!

it was so crowded..

there was some John Little sale going on there..goodness..EVERYTHING was on sale..food..cosmetics..clothes..perfume..everything la!

I bought.............10 of tis..

Photobucket

HEHEHE! I was really excited when I saw it..I tink my bf couldn't believe it..

we were hungry! so we went in search for food..went to Margarita's Cafe..at least..I tink we did.. O_O didn't really notice..

I wanted something cheesey..n I wanted tiramisu as well! so I ordered something called "Cheese The Chicken" -_-" I know sounds funny..bf sniggered at me..n tiramisu mudpie!

WHAHAHAAAAA..

delicious! I love tat place..n the mudpie was one humongous slice! bigger than NYDC's! I have such a sweet tooth..

we caught Painted Skin after tat..I liked the show! I like shows with mythical creatures! but someone caught forty winks..HAIYO! but some parts of the show was kinda gross..I jumped a bit..eek..such a scaredy cat..

walked around after tat..went into Diva AGAIN! didn't get anything though =(

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! very hyper today..I have no idea why too..

I got trigger happy after I reached home just now..so put up with me..hee..just a few ok! sorry!

Photobucket
HELLO! oh u know wad..I actually wanna cut fringe but it's so hard to maintain..SAD..n I tink my forehead is kinda high! tat's why I like to er..not leave any headroom when I take pics..n ya my same old phototaking spot..oops

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
the top tat I bought when I was out with Sam! finally! I liked it ages n ages ago..I tried it with Oscar months previously but I didn't get it..caved in at last..heh

Photobucket

I yakked with Sam on the phone for an hour after I got home! whaha so fun..I love her lots!

I love my bf too yay!

goodnight tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment