Monday, October 20, 2008

went to bf's house yest!

he randomly asked me to buy pineapple..tomato n lemon juice..thought he was feeling thirsty or smth..

oh yes..he asked me to get whipped cream too if I wanted..

I LOVE TO EAT WHIPPED CREAM! oops..just had to say tat..

turns out tat..he suddenly had bartender inclinations..wanted to make cocktails..

he mix mix mix..n declared I was gonna have white russian..bloody mary..n I forgot-the-name vodka+pineapple etc..

=D

HAHA..he went to meet his frens for a while after tat while I stayed in his room..n attempted to do my homework..

-_- I wrote for 15 mins..n after tat I just slumped at the desk..gave up..n went to lie down..

someone came home with a plastic bag of food after tat n presented it to me..I happily said thanks..

in the kitchen I sniffed at it..WAH ALMOST PASSED OUT!

guess wad..

SMELLY TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


my goodness..smelt like vomit! my first time eating it..luckily it tastes better than it smells..somemore I ate with chilli to cover up the smell..

aha wad a funny day..my bf..FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment