Monday, October 6, 2008

thank you for all the well wishes everyone!

I am fine! just a wee bit upset n very wary of strangers now..

went to the NPP near my place just now to look at pics but no he wasn't any one of them..

the thing is..

they're very sure tat he'll be back to find me =( eee so scary

n I have to be vigilant n everything..

they gave me their numbers n told me to call them immediately if I spot him n they're giving me an alarm also..

HMM..

-_- my mom told me not to go home..sit at the void deck..ah??



ohhhhhh..exams have been postponed for 3 weeks! =D for the first time in my life..I dun have to spend my bday studying! last time in sec sch..every year either I have to mug on my bday or I'll be getting back exam results lorh!

n I am so tempted to buy the Agnes B purse on Lee Ling's site..AHHHHHHHHHHH..I like the red one..omg..*closes eyes..shan't look shan't look..darn

No comments:

Post a Comment