Saturday, October 4, 2008

nasty experience!

I was STALKED!

honestly I'm still shaking from just now..shocked..

see cos few months back some guy followed me..took the same lift n everything n walked down the stairs behind me..n of cos back then I just thought he stayed in the same block..like not so thick skinned to tink he was following me la! but he asked if he could be frens with me n I said no..den I just walked off n tat was it..maybe about 3-4 months back???

just now I went to meet my bf to catch a movie..I reached Tampines mrt around 9..went to Venus n got my makeup remover..n slowly trudged home..I mean it was only 9+ n there were still ppl around..

at the lift landing there was tis guy..but I didn't pay much attention n I told him to press the 11th floor..it was until we got out of the lift when I started feeling uneasy cos he was walking really near me..

I started walking faster but seriously there's nowhere to go la..den he asked if we could be frens n HORRORRRRRR..I recognized tat guy! from the previous time..so I said NO..but tis time..he blocked my way! he started coming nearer n nearer n I backed away..n eew he touched his privates..I was so frightened..he motioned for me to be quiet n all of a sudden he lunged at me n covered my mouth..at tat moment my mind really went blank..he hugged me n he was trying to kiss me yuck..n my hp was in my hands n I was trying to call my bf..N I SCREAMED..tink it was a few hundred decibels loud..really one loud ear-piercing scream..the guy let go of me n ran off..n I'm lucky cos my neighbour was outside his house smoking..when he saw me crying n pointing in tat direction he chased after tat guy all the way down the stairs but he already had a headstart..

I was really shocked cos I didn't expect smth like that to happen..called my bf..cried n cried -_- he suggested tat I call the police since tat guy had already followed me b4..

I was waiting for my neighbour to return while talking to my bf when his kids n their bunch of frens came back..they tot I was crying becos I lost Muffin or smth n they offered to help me search for him! ah so sweet!

after tat I locked myself in my house n turned on all the lights! nobody was at home eeps..den I called 999..

actually I tot they would just send someone to patrol the area..

oh but 4 policemen came..took my statement n everything..described the entire thing..how he looked like..wad he was wearing..which hand he used..etc etc..but wah they're really professional ah..cos certain parts when they were asking for details it sounded a bit retarded when I said it but they maintained stoic faces..like.."sorry ah but I have to ask..was he groping himself with one hand or both hands?"

my face actually went -_-"

they said if they catch someone who looks like him or photofit or smth den I'll have to identify him..I hope they catch him! I'm scared!

=( n the policemen said tat..I'm an easy target for stalkers..eh my heart sank la..he told me to invest in shield alarms n everything to scare off intruders..

OK! I have decided I am going to hang one around my neck..n I'm only going to take the lift with ppl tat I know..

lousy experience which I wanna forget! dun let tis happen to u! be alert! partly my fault also cos I was busy dreaming n entered the same lift as him







I want dessert..tmr! I'll satisfy my sweet tooth!

No comments:

Post a Comment