Thursday, October 2, 2008

wads up with everything today!!!

my internet connection is lagging like a dog!

n my cam refused to let me transfer pics for an hour..I kept turning it on n off!

aiyo!

tis is a totally random post anyway..

Photobucket
just bb cream + eyeliner..explains the sleepy look but I realised blusher makes me skin look oily! n I wanna be fairer..suggestions??

Photobucket
TASTES WONDERFUL! have u tried it? I love it..messy dining table n my archie comic..I had tat after dinner with soyabean..ahha..funny combination but I like! OSCAR! u'll love it! Jazzy u'd prolly hate it so dun try..

n the rest are pics of my baby!!!!! haven't snapped his pics for v long..

just now I bought food for my bunny..SO HEAVY..I lugged everything home..$25!!

alfalfa hay..he only eats tat type..his fave biscuits..n rabbit mix..

Photobucket
Muffin examining his food.. -_- he's seriously picky when it comes to food..it's terrible..he doesn't even eat some stuff..WASTEEEEE my money!

Photobucket
left side see..right side also see..naughty..he's the naughtiest rabbit I've ever seen! everyone's bunny is nice n gentle n mild..mine's nosy..hyperactive n rough..whaha..

Photobucket
hopping around my room..

Photobucket
he's looking at me! eeeeyerh so cute right tis pic..I was totally overwhelmed with his cuteness lei..keith calls him a non-rabbit..really hor..he doesn't look like a rabbit..

Photobucket
tired from messing around..rest a while first..

Photobucket
looking like a slipper..

Photobucket
SEE AGAIN!

ok I'm done here! another time! tmr's Friday! have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment