Thursday, October 9, 2008

oops haven't been blogging much! tink I've been missing online too..hehe..sorry..lazy u know..

omg I want a dog so much =( so sad my dad doesn't like furry animals..n nvm I shouldn't get one too..later chase Muffin how???

anyway I've been busy with......

Photobucket

haha..bf got it for around $30??? but quite fun eh..I've been losing round after round to him..pffftttt..

n ANYWAY!!!!! I got my results yesterday! if u know I was griping about my module on history....it's actually called Politics, Economics, America and the Future..sounds horrible right! I took it around 3 months+ back..n it was completely a nightmare..some written paper + exam..n I wrote about environmental politics..HAHA..about the oil crisis..makes me sound so intelligent hor..n the exam omg! Nurul n I were crying over wad democrats n republicans..Woodrow Wilson n FDR..anyway I forgot everything already..all returned to the professor..BUT HEY I PASSED I PASSED! I got a B+!!! YIPPEEEEE..feel happy for me please..I just threw away my notes on tat module..WAHHH felt so good..initially dare not throw =/ tot I had to retake! hehe..but eh happy! I was jumping around when I got my grades..

n I got an A for Advertising Campaign Planning & Management! WAHHAHA..happy camper now..I took tat paper after I came back from Vietnam lei!!! holidays work! =D

aiya so happy! the more I type the happier I get! hehehe..

meeting Sam soon..n WJ too..

helloooooooo I miss u all........

No comments:

Post a Comment